Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Day 2

Day 2 is going great!
My oldest son is in Cross Country they train so much I wanted to make sure he was getting all the nutrients he needed to perform his very best. I dusted off my nutrition books, man have I missed it. I spent the greater part of my day and night yesterday reading, underlining and taking notes. My 2 main passions nutrition and photography have been put on the back burner while my main purpose in life is taken care of and that is my boys. All 3 go hand and hand. I was mad at myself yesterday morning that I have allowed myself not to take time out for preparing meals like I used to. I can say Ethan misses my gourmet meals most of all. He is very excited I am getting back into it such a great little encourager I have.
Our day started off with a good antioxidant rich smoothie to ward off any germs wanting to take a ride home with the boys from school. Berries, greek yogurt, coconut water and a banana
I have make a list on the chalkboard wall i will try and post from my blogger app if that doesn't work I'll get out my actual camera :)

No comments:

Post a Comment